By purchasing a resource (“item” or “file”) you are being granted a license to use these files for specific uses under certain conditions. Ownership remains with Abstract UI, and you are required to abide by the following licensing terms.
- You have rights to royalty-free use of our resources for any or all of your personal and commercial projects.
- You may modify the resources according to your requirements and use them royalty-free in any or all of your personal and commercial projects. For example, you may include this resource in a website you will be designing for a client.
- Abstract UI will not be responsible for any outcome that may occur during the usage of our resources.
- We reserve the right to change prices and revise the resources usage policy at any moment.
- You do not have the rights to redistribute, resell, lease, license, sub-license or offer the file downloaded to any third party.
- For any resalable web applications or software programs, you should not include our graphic resources as an additional attachment. This will be considered as a redistribution of our resources which is forbidden by us.
If you’re still unclear about what is or isn’t allowed under the license, please respect the creator and contact the Abstract UI team at firstname.lastname@example.org.